Tuesday, October 11, 2016

About me

  Hello. I'm Natalie. I would like you to learn a little bit about me. I am a horrible speller, and I have used autocorrect on the whole paragraph. I am a huge writer and I love to read. I love school, but i hate  math. I love science and English. I am a Scorpio. I have 3 pets and one brother and an amazing mother and father. Thanks for reading.

P.S.
If you would like to leave a comment on my blog, please click the "No Comments" or "{2} Comment". Next, enter your comment in the "Enter your comment"

Before you comment, Please . . . . . . . . . . 

  • Don't say anything that will hurt my feelings or anyone else's feelings 
  • Read through all the posts in a discussion thread before you respond, so you are not asking a question that has already been asked and or answered.
  • Don't post your full name or others’ last names, phone numbers, home addresses, or other personal information.
Now Please Comment

5 comments:


  1. Hey Natalie!
    I like your about me and how you put it.
    I myself also LOVE to read...what's your favorite book series? mines warrior cats. also what kind of animals are your pets?
    see you soon!
    ~Journey
    http://journeyz12.edublogs.org


    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey Natalie!
    I like your about me and how you put it.
    I myself also LOVE to read...what's your favorite book series? mines warrior cats. also what kind of animals are your pets?
    see you soon!
    ~Journey
    http://journeyz12.edublogs.org


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite book series is the imortal Nicholis Falmel. the firest book is called the alchamest

      Delete
  3. Hi Natalie, it's Taylor. I read your "7 Random Facts About Me" and I also have turtles (four of them) and two dogs. Funny how are our pets are the same animals. When you commented on my post, you said you were in Delta. I remember being in Delta two years ago. I was doing half-flip - toe-loops. I can also relate because I don't really like math either. What kind of math are you doing right now?
    In case you need it, here's a link to my blog:
    http://afascinatingblogbytaylor.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for responding. I am doing fractions, (IE multiplying, dividing)

      Delete